React.js + Redux stationary training
The best time to catch up with React.js and related technologies is now. React.js starts to be a business advantage - your clients will demand it directly. Don’t lose those lucrative leads!
Why React.js and Redux?
It is the most common combo while working with frontends based on React.js as a view layer. Using Redux also simplifies learning even more, and from out perspective it is very beneficial to attendees to learn those programming models together.
Thousands of hours of expertise
Our teachers has thousands of hours of expertise. We started working with React in early 2014 and we’re advocating this technology since this date. We wrote two books, created React.js koans and writing about React on our blog.
We’re right after the successful stationary training in Białystok, Poland. We’re also prepared React.js workshops during wroc_love.rb 2016 conference in Wrocław, Poland.
Reading documentation can give you only rules - we will point you to best practices and better ways of doing things.
What attendants will get from us?
We can make a training lasting 2 days. About 70% of the time attendands will write code in a hands-on fashion. We’ve prepared a list of “learning effects” that your attendants are going to achieve:
- Attendant understands the basic terms in which React.js is defined: Component, State, Props, Render, Lifecycle Methods, JSX and can operate with those terms during discussions and code writing.
- Attendant can create a static view with React.js and extend it with dynamic features. Examples include: filtering lists, selecting elements on page to change visual representation of them.
- Attendant has a basic knowledge about structuring the component tree in an effective way. Attendant can use the root component approach to create dynamic interfaces without any supportive libraries.
- Attendant understands the basic terms in which Redux is defined: Reducer, Action, Action Creator, Store and can operate with those terms during discussions and code writing.
- Attendant can create a data flow of the basic application using Redux. Attendant understands the ways to split reducers into smaller chunks, increasing the maintainability of code (decoupling).
- Attendant understands how middlewares work and can use it to communicate with backend using Redux-Thunk.
- Attendant can connect data flow created by Redux with React.js and understands basic principles of connections; namely, mapping dispatch and state to properties, creating connectors and adding providers.
- Attendant understands how Redux simplifies the programming model of React.js by extracting state to the outside world, making components stateless.
- Attendant can test Redux building blocks in an unit test fashion.
- Attendant can test React components using Enzyme library. Attendant can test both stateless and stateful components using the shallow rendering approach.
We can’t make your developers experts in two days, but we can make them competent in React.js/Redux technology.